You love your kids. You want beautiful photos of them. So, you bought one of those expensive, fancy cameras. But now what?
There’s where we come in. Gerry Suchy and Jonna Huseman are two professional photographers who want to help you learn how to use your camera so you can have the family photos you’ve always dreamed of.
Join us for a day-long workshop where we will provide you with the individualized, hands-on instruction that will enable you to take your photography to the next level both from behind the camera as well as the processing and management of your images.
Here are just a few of the things we will cover:
1. Basic camera and lens settings optimized for portrait photography.
2. Composition and subject posing. We will have live models on hand for you to practice with!
3. Working with shadows and light.
4. Editing your images - What makes it a keeper.
5. Post Processing - A fancy term that means making your images look the best that they can be. We use Adobe Lightroom. If you have this, great. If not you'll see how it can work for you, and we can show you how to download a free trial version.
So you might be wondering what an all day workshop with two professional photographers providing intensive, individualized training will cost you - Just $300 for the entire package. We are so confident that at the end of the day if you are not satisfied that you have more skills and know how, we will refund your $300.
To learn more about us visit our websites. Jonna Huseman & Gerry Suchy
Have questions? Check out the FAQ button below, or email us at [email TBD].
We keep our workshops small and personable, so space is limited. Don’t be left out – sign up now!